Spravato Esketamine for sale, SPRAVATO® is a prescription medicine. Also, along with an antidepressant taken by mouth, for treatment-resistant depression (TRD) in adults.
SPRAVATO® is not for use as a medicine to prevent or relieve pain (anesthetic). Also, SPRAVATO® is safe or effective as an anesthetic medicine.
Spravato Esketamine for sale | SPRAVATO® can cause serious side effects,
- Sedation and dissociation. SPRAVATO® may cause sleepiness (sedation), fainting, dizziness, spinning sensation, anxiety, or feeling disconnected from yourself, your thoughts, feelings, space and time (dissociation).
- Tell your healthcare provider right away if you feel like you cannot stay awake or if you feel like you are going to pass out.
- Your healthcare provider must monitor you for serious side effects for at least 2 hours after taking SPRAVATO®. Your healthcare provider will decide when you are ready to leave the healthcare setting.
- Abuse and misuse. There is a risk for abuse and physical and psychological dependence with SPRAVATO® treatment. Your healthcare provider should check you for signs of abuse and dependence before and during treatment with SPRAVATO®.
- Tell your healthcare provider if you have ever abused or been dependent on alcohol, prescription medicines, or street drugs.
- Your healthcare provider can tell you more about the differences between physical and psychological dependence and drug addiction.
SPRAVATO® Risk Evaluation and Mitigation Strategy | Spravato Esketamine for sale.
- Because of the risks for sedation, dissociation, and abuse and misuse, SPRAVATO® is only available through a restricted program called the SPRAVATO® Risk Evaluation and Mitigation Strategy (REMS) Program. SPRAVATO® can only be administered at healthcare settings certified in the SPRAVATO® REMS Program and to patients enrolled in the program.
Increased risk of suicidal thoughts or actions.
- SPRAVATO® may cause worsening of depression and suicidal thoughts and behaviors, especially during the first few months of treatment and when the dose is changed. Depression and other serious mental illnesses are the most important causes of suicidal thoughts and actions. Some people may have a higher risk of having suicidal thoughts or actions. These include people who have (or have a family history of) depression or a history of suicidal thoughts or actions.
How can I watch for and try to prevent suicidal thoughts and actions?
- Pay close attention to any changes, especially sudden changes, in mood, behavior, thoughts, or feelings, or if you develop suicidal thoughts or actions.
- Tell your healthcare provider right away if you have any new or sudden changes in mood, behavior, thoughts, or feelings.
- Keep all follow-up visits with your healthcare provider as scheduled. Call your healthcare provider between visits as needed, especially if you have concerns about symptoms.
Tell your healthcare provider right away if you have any of the following symptoms, especially if they are new, worse, or worry you:
- attempts to commit suicide
- thoughts about suicide or dying
- worsening depression
- other unusual changes in behavior or mood
SPRAVATO® is not for use in children.
Original at good price Thanks for the help ! +++++++5
Order delivered +++++5